[SINGLE ORIGIN TEA]
100% Hand Picked Tea Leaves
The bitterness is that it is gorgeous and is of good quality and has a youthful sweet smell. The sorting hand knob tea leaves world highest grade production center of the highest grade production center, Sri Lankan ヌワラエリヤ tea.
Ceylon Tea Champagne
There is no doubt the Nuwara Eliya of the world's top-quality tea production climate with a mildly different temperature of 1800 m above sea level. While the number of tea gardens is small and rarity is high, it is not well known that good products are only limited.
KAREL ČAPEK NUWARA ELIYA
Ingredients: Black Tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Best Before: More than half a year
Preservation method: Store away from high temperatures, high humidity, and direct sunlight
● A production center: It is an area approximately 1,800m above sea level in Sri Lanka
● Grade: BOPF - PEKOE sorting hand knob comment
● Tea liquid: Yellow coloring of kimono with yellow-green backing color
● Tea leaves aroma: A fragrance to fall out youthfully on the top. A feeling of young leaves the plant
● Taste: Gorgeous good-quality bitterness spreads with a sweet smell in a mouth. Light Tannin and sweetness. Bitterness and the body are slightly serious when it falls temperature.