[SINGLE ORIGIN TEA]
100% Hand Picked Tea Leaves
The bitterness that it is gorgeous and is of good quality and a youthful sweet smell. The sorting hand knob tea leaves world highest grade production center of the highest grade production center, Sri Lankan ヌワラエリヤ tea.
Ceylon Tea Champagne
There is no doubt the Nuwara Eliya of the world's top quality tea production climate with a mildly different temperature of 1800 m above sea level. While the number of tea gardens is small and rarity is high, it is not well known that good products are only limited.
KAREL ČAPEK NUWARA ELIYA
● A production center: It is area approximately 1,800m above sea level Sri Lanka
● Grade: BOPF - PEKOE sorting hand knob comment
● Tea liquid: Yellow coloring of kimono with yellow-green backing color
● Tea leaves aroma: A fragrance to fall out youthfully on the top. A feeling of young leave of the plant
● Taste: Gorgeous good-quality bitterness spreads with a sweet smell in a mouth. Light Tannin and sweetness. Bitterness and the body that are slightly serious when it falls temperature.
Ingredients: Black Tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Best Before: More than half a year
Storage Method: Store in a cool, dry place