[SINGLE ORIGIN TEA]
Award Tea Plantation
The absolute quality and freshness! A gem of the confidence not to be able to overlook the authority of tea. World most receiving a prize <Rumbini tea plantation> ルフナ tea.
When it is warm, the fragrance is wonderful, sweetness and umami will increase after cold or cold, with overwhelming quality and freshness, the flavor of tea will not disappear even with milk tea. Sufficient taste can be drawn also with watering out.
KAREL ČAPEK RUHUNA
● A production center: Sri Lanka ルフナ
● Tea plantation: Rumbini
● Grade: BOPF or BOP sorting hand knob comment
● Tea liquid: Bright reddish orange
● Tea leaves aroma: Ripe fruit
● Taste: The extract of the plant is left sweetness with the integrity in mellow brown sugar incense, mouth for last taste later. Taste and sweetness increase at normal temperature
Ingredients: Black Tea
Country of Origin: Sri Lanka
Best Before: More than half a year
Storage Method: Store in a cool, dry place